Ludwig Peter Müller, born 1990 in Regensburg. Sound designer, composer and audio engineer with a focus on immersive theatrical sound, e.g. Tom Sawyer at Badisches Staatstheater Karlsruhe, Der Gott des Gemetzels at Deutsches Nationaltheater Weimar and norway. today at Landestheater Linz.
Winner of the 2021 WDR Filmscore Award.
Rerecording mixes and sound design for various film productions, e.g. Who Owns My Village? (mixed in Dolby Atmos, nominated for Max-Ophüls-Preis 2021) and Stiller Kamerad (documentary film on Netflix).
Until 2022 master studies in Sound for Picture at Film University Babelsberg. On the side, countless classical audio engineering jobs for Deutschlandfunk Kultur e.g. at Berlin Philharmonic Hall and Konzerthaus Berlin.
2012 acting and voice classes during a scholarship at Concordia University Montreal. Occasional jobs as voice-over artist ever since.
Fields of Work
theatre, film and TV, games, radio, commercials, art installations
- 2015-2022: Sound for Picture (MFA) at Film University Babelsberg
- 2013–2015: Media Art and Design at Bauhaus-University Weimar
- 2012–2013: acting and voice classes at Concordia University Montreal
- 2010–2013: Theatre and Media Sciences and American Studies (BA) at Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- drums and percussion
- guitar and bass
- synthesizers and piano
- vocals (baritone)
- more on request
- German — mother tongue
- English — very good
- French — basics
- 2021: WDR Filmscore Award
- 2018: Award for academic research at Film University Babelsberg
- 2014: Film funding award of the Bauhaus Film Institute for “Year of the Monkey”
- 2012: DAAD scholarship
- experiences in coding and game design with C#, Unity, Unreal, FMOD and Wwise
- lectures at Tonmeistertagung and Klingt Gut Symposium for Sound Design
- arranger and singer for Bavarian marching band “Reisbacher Musikanten” with concerts at Oktoberfest Munich and in Shanghai, Bangalore, Reykjavik, St. Petersburg and Las Vegas
- extensive collection of unique self-recorded sound effects
Filmography · Theatre · Games and VR · Music Production · Voice Over